Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Blog Was Looking A Little Empty

Since we're all fans of quotes now;
"The future depends on what we do in the present."
-Mahatma Ghandi

Even though I think the point Ghandi was trying to make goes without saying, I feel that it's extremely relevant to me at the moment. I've been sitting here fooling around with this stupid site (it's suprisingly challenging despite the fact that I already have another blog on here) trying to figure out how to follow people (is it the same as befriending?), when I should be doing my actual homework. (Not that this isn't "real" homework, D'Angelo, but I have essays to start.) Even though, I promised myself I would actually do my homework this time. A promise I've made again and again and again.

I wish I wasn't so awesome at procrastinating.

4 comments:

  1. I think what complicates things is Google Friend Connect, plus whatever the person's profile/blog settings are. I could be wrong, though, since I hate Blogger and have avoided using it since I started blogging 3 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your writing style!! I'm also going to steal the idea of starting off one post with a quote. if you don't mind ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe I agree. I'm having the same problems with this site. I'm procrastinating at the moment too. xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Procrastination is key in all students ( well most of them) lives at the moment, so your definitely not alone, I've made myself the same promise. It's definitely a skill i would like to get rid of before university though.

    ReplyDelete